Pest Certificates

A Pest Certificate (Entomologist Certificate) is required by law when selling your house. All visible timbers are inspected for Termites (White Ants) & Wood Boring insects, by a qualified inspector.

Should any such insects be found we will then quote to remedy the problem, and after treatment issue a Clearance Certificate.This would then be sent to the Conveyancing Attorney.